Archived Guests who try on Make-Up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlowChick

Expect The Unexpected
This lady was trying on make up next to me in the mirror..

I didn't know if it was okay.

I asked my co worker and she said no. She told her she can't. The last denied it.

I saw her doing it again, so I repeated what my co-worker said.

She huffed and puffed and walked away finally.

People are nasty. Makes me not want to wear make up ever again. Can't trust it.

What am I supposed to do when a guest ignores you? Flow isn't allowed walkies at my store. And there is never an lod to be found...

You can tell them about all germs that came out when you touch it on your face, breaking the seal on the make up.

She tried on multiple concealers. Then she had some lipstick, she'd swipe a tint off the stick and put it on her lips.

She must think her fingers are cleaner then her lips.

We used to have samples of the makeup out

Have they stopped doing that?
I could understand why if they did, people would smear the samples all over the place, we could never keep them in stock and they got pretty nasty.

Well, if we tell them they can't try it on, they'll buy it, try it out, change their minds and return it, saying it gave them an allergic reaction.

We used to have samples of the makeup out

Have they stopped doing that?
I could understand why if they did, people would smear the samples all over the place, we could never keep them in stock and they got pretty nasty.

The only testers we have out are Pixi.

Yeah I used to believe. Or beibogle per spell check. Have a good evening and good shifts everybody.

I've noticed it's mostly the somalians in our store. They're also the ones who open baby bottles and various other packages.

They like trying without buying so I normally keep my eye on them.

There was a big lipstick mark on the support beam in the lipstick aisle one time. People are gross.

Recently, as I saw a kid opening up a bottle of nail polish, about to put some on her nails, I quickly snapped, "do not open that" at her and she put it down. Generally I ignore guests who try anything out, outside of giving them a disapproving glare. I've found that it's not worth the effort. I guess I was feeling extra snarky that one day. ;)

This lady was trying on make up next to me in the mirror..

I didn't know if it was okay.

I asked my co worker and she said no. She told her she can't. The last denied it.

I saw her doing it again, so I repeated what my co-worker said.

She huffed and puffed and walked away finally.

People are nasty. Makes me not want to wear make up ever again. Can't trust it.

What am I supposed to do when a guest ignores you? Flow isn't allowed walkies at my store. And there is never an lod to be found...
Call AP...using merchandise and not paying for it is the same as shoplifting. Our AP makes loads of stops for people trying on makeup and putting it back without paying. For some reason woman think it's okay to "test" the product on their arm. So nasty.

Call AP...using merchandise and not paying for it is the same as shoplifting. Our AP makes loads of stops for people trying on makeup and putting it back without paying. For some reason woman think it's okay to "test" the product on their arm. So nasty.
We have no ap, most of the time at night:(

AP sure as heck does care about cosmetics. It's usually one of the top shortage departments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back