Archived gurnee Illinois store

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of us don't share info like that in the interest of anonymity. But welcome to the forum!

Oh ok thanks. I was just wondering what is going on there. Im from another store a few hours away, but I stopped in there tonight around 9:30 it looked like zones hadn't even been started and only saw one person on the entire sales-floor.

That's too unusual anymore from what I've been reading.
But yes, folks here do have to stay anonymous.

Welcome to the Break Room.

Ok thanks. I also wanted to apologize to anyone that worked there, cuz some friends and I kinda trolled the call buttons a little bit and AP started following us around. Lol

Ok thanks. I also wanted to apologize to anyone that worked there, cuz some friends and I kinda trolled the call buttons a little bit and AP started following us around. Lol

<_<

Not cool. I hope for your sake you didn't buy anything with your TM discount card, then.

Yea I know. I feel kinda bad about it now. We are all just getting so fed up with the Target BS, so at the time it felt kinda good to mess with them a little bit.

Really though, by doing stuff like that you only screw over the people that work there. Their sales floor speed could drop to yellow or red and can cause the GSTLs and ETL-GE unneeded stress.

To be honest, doing most things at the store level don't hurt corporate, just the store. You want to make a statement, go to Minneapolis with hair oil, a blow torch, and a big bottle of degreaser

Really though, by doing stuff like that you only screw over the people that work there. Their sales floor speed could drop to yellow or red and can cause the GSTLs and ETL-GE unneeded stress.

To be honest, doing most things at the store level don't hurt corporate, just the store. You want to make a statement, go to Minneapolis with hair oil, a blow torch, and a big bottle of Eliminex

Fixed

To be honest, doing most things at the store level don't hurt corporate, just the store. You want to make a statement, go to Minneapolis with hair oil, a blow torch, and a big bottle of Eliminex

Fixed
They were referring to Redeye's special degreaser.

Gurnee is not that bad of a store. I think they get more traffic in the summer, since they're right next to six flags though.
Speaking of Six Flags, the Targets in my area had their six flags this week I think.

If you're fed up with Target go talk to corporate, don't bother other team members from other stores. You sound like a small group of
teenagers walking around Target giggling as you bring chaos, all while holding a starbucks cup.

Gurnee is not that bad of a store. I think they get more traffic in the summer, since they're right next to six flags though.
Speaking of Six Flags, the Targets in my area had their six flags this week I think.

If you're fed up with Target go talk to corporate, don't bother other team members from other stores. You sound like a small group of
teenagers walking around Target giggling as you bring chaos, all while holding a starbucks cup.
Yea we were in town for the Six Flags thing. And you're right, thats pretty much what we were, minus the Starbucks. It was pretty immature, I feel bad about it now. We are all just so fed up with the Target BS that anything to get back at them seemed good at the time.

Next time your zone gets trashed by a bunch of kids coming thru, it just might be Karma.

Well, if ap really was following them, and any of them bought something and used their discount card, they may follow up with their store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back