Archived "Guy" Talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
95 degress
Unloading truck in khakis
Balls stink for the rest of the day

Srs, it;s totally unfair how girls can wear capris but guys can't wear shorts. At least Flow/Backroom

Backstocked 3 pallets of Chem casepacks... Definitely have a funky smell coming from me. But it's the end of my shift, so not a big deal.

And then the STL calls me to her office to spend 10 minutes discussing ideas for SFS. I could not get outta there fast enough!

What do you eat? Onions and garlic for breakfast? Sweat doesn't have an odor. You only smell when you sweat because of the bacteria on your skin. So....shower right before work, that should fix the problem. Screw the drought, summer is shower season. Maybe try some kind of anti-fungal powder to kill whatever cheese you're making. It's so hot in the back though, it's bull you guys aren't able to wear shorts.

Body odor is not guy exclusive. Smelling like a "ballsack" during your shift can be prevented:
  • Shower regularly
    • Do this before your shift.
    • Not too hot that you're sweating after a shower.
    • Thoroughly dry off.
  • Trim your hair.
    • A hairy nether region will absorb and retain sweat.
  • Wear comfortable underwear
    • Ideally change them daily.
    • Allow yourself room to breathe.
    • Maybe invest in antibacterial underwear.
  • Powder up [Optional]
    • Powder to the inner thighs will help soak up excessive moisture from sweat.
Remember, all this is just advice. ;)

have you ever been in the middle of a crowd of guests

and your balls stick to your legs

so you kind of have to walk funny to make it stop
You kind of have to shake and/or kick out your leg without making it look too awkward. Alas, it always looks awkward and every guy knows exactly what you're doing and has been there before lol.

I keep a container of baby powder in the backroom during the summer months. It's a lifesaver when sweaty nether regions start chaffing.

Swamp ass...it's all fun and games until swamp ass. How does everyone else deal with that?

I'm not sure I wanna walk around though with babu powder on my ass lol. Anyway wouldn't I have to re-up every time I use the bathroom?

Lol full disclosure. I think that having a flowery smelling ass that's caked with sweat and baby powder might be kind of annying. Plus I would probably have to put more on every time I take a dump. I think that could get annoying pretty quick.

Lol full disclosure. I think that having a flowery smelling ass that's caked with sweat and baby powder might be kind of annying. Plus I would probably have to put more on every time I take a dump. I think that could get annoying pretty quick.

If you use flour, you can make bread dough for later.

Baby powder constricts skin to reduce sweating as well as absorbs some excess moisture, it rarely cakes on. It's far better than swamp ass and chaffing.

While sweaty balls are a pain in the ass I am more worried about getting a boner at work. Especially when you work in close proximity to your girlfriend like I do. It's hard sometimes (ha ha ha)

Instead of capris, what if you wore khaki short shorts a la Magnum PI style? Or is that not possible since you're not Tom Selleck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back