Archived Had my first a-hole guest!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without being too specific, the guest got irate about a very minor mistake. The GSTL tried to be accommodating and we were both apologetic. But then the guest started letting the cuss words fly and that's when the GSTL walked away. The guest made sure she got my name (I told her my name and showed her my name tag) so she could complain. I told her have a great day with a smile on my face. I guess she mistook me for someone who had any fucks to give. I guess I've been fully initiated at the front lanes now!

Without being too specific, the guest got irate about a very minor mistake. The GSTL tried to be accommodating and we were both apologetic. But then the guest started letting the cuss words fly and that's when the GSTL walked away. The guest made sure she got my name (I told her my name and showed her my name tag) so she could complain. I told her have a great day with a smile on my face. I guess she mistook me for someone who had any fucks to give. I guess I've been fully initiated at the front lanes now!
What kind of a gstl walks off and leaves their cashier to deal with that? Ugh. Makes me glad I only backup and have a walkie to call the lod to come take it over. Last guest like that I suspended the transaction, handed it to the lod and told them to have fun, it was their circus now.

What kind of a gstl walks off and leaves their cashier to deal with that? Ugh. Makes me glad I only backup and have a walkie to call the lod to come take it over. Last guest like that I suspended the transaction, handed it to the lod and told them to have fun, it was their circus now.

Amen.
Any boss or leader who does that doesn't deserve the job.

Yeh, a bit like hazing except that it never stops.
Your GSTL sounds like a piece of work tho....

A GSTL did that once at my store. But it was to come knock on the AP office door and get me (I had accidentally switched to channel 5 and couldn't hear anything).
The AH left real quick when he saw me come out of the office. Most people don't stick around when all 6'7" of me is annoyed.

hannibal-well-done.gif

Let me clarify. My GSTL took the guest off my lane and to another lane when the cussing started. That's when she walked away. I don't know what treatment the other cashier got though. My GSTLs are all fabulous and have our backs.
Thank goodness. I was kind of worried you won for worst gstl ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back