Halloween set

Hey guys, for those that are early set or got all their signing pallet in... Did they send us any 16" chrome pegs? Were very short this year.

Use puck ends or face outs (style bars) instead of the chrome pegs for your sets, especially if you're light on pegs.

Use puck ends or face outs (style bars) instead of the chrome pegs for your sets, especially if you're light on pegs.

That only works if you aren't also light on those bars. We never have enough of the bars. Luckily I've finally got us in a place where we have enough pegs for everything.

For Halloween, we use backpack peghooks for costumes and regular peghooks for the accessories.

That only works if you aren't also light on those bars. We never have enough of the bars. Luckily I've finally got us in a place where we have enough pegs for everything.

For Halloween, we use backpack peghooks for costumes and regular peghooks for the accessories.

Have you set Halloween already? We ordered more chrome pegs this year and thought we had enough this time. Nope! It seems like we needed way more this year. Could just be me. We used regular on accessories as well.

Have you set Halloween already? We ordered more chrome pegs this year and thought we had enough this time. Nope! It seems like we needed way more this year. Could just be me. We used regular on accessories as well.
My Halloween and candy was set last week. And it was light during the set and been just about blown out since this weekend. I told my seasonal DBO to just start ptming unless we start getting some product in soon. Like just aisles and aisles empty. It’s sad.

No, we set Mini last week and are just starting Seasonal this week.

I typically keep 2 very full grey bins of 9", 12", and 16" peghooks each on hand as well as 2 40gal storage totes with backpack peghooks, and 1 20gal storage tote of the 4-prong peghooks.

We set the costumes and do decor next week. We did not get additional pegs. Normally you’d need to order those ahead of time if low.

We were half done setting seasonal last week when the DTL came in... he said, "I know you don't have the merchandise yet but when it comes in MAKE SURE they are pushing it." :rolleyes: What exactly did he expect the store to do with it? I realize he doesn't give the DBO's much credit for intelligence but really, seriously they weren't going to try and eat it. They were going to PUUUUUUsh it; its what they do every day, all day. Its one of the main reasons they are there at all.
Pontification: n. 1. The act of speaking out for the purpose of hearing oneself speak. 2. Speech or written communication that is generally pointless except to cast favorable light upon the speaker or author as if the message were a pronouncement from on high 3. Usually full of @*&^%$#.
It took my store forever to set Halloween last year. Boxes of stuff sitting in the back, boxes of stuff sitting on the floor, half-pushed. My guess is this particular DTL has seen seasonal merchandise sitting around in other stores as well.

Did anyone not get their CSE? We got changed to fabric CSE in July (due to retrofit), but yet other stores around us already received theirs while we have not.

Did anyone not get their CSE? We got changed to fabric CSE in July (due to retrofit), but yet other stores around us already received theirs while we have not.
My store is a retrofit too and we got one last week but it was the wrong size and then the correct size showed up this week

Surprise Omg GIF

Last edited:
We got ours it was in a small box. Box is about the size that Mr Coffee makers come in.
My store is a retrofit too and we got one last week but it was the wrong size and then the correct size showed up this week

Surprise Omg GIF
Do you guys happen to know what the box was marked? I haven't seen any box that's small like this come in on our signing pallet.... If it doesn't come by next week I am probably going to mySupport it (but I can't even find the part numbers for the A + B CSE)...

Do you guys happen to know what the box was marked? I haven't seen any box that's small like this come in on our signing pallet.... If it doesn't come by next week I am probably going to mySupport it (but I can't even find the part numbers for the A + B CSE)...

Our box came with 2 fabric CSE. Labels shows HARTH0256.1 Halloween Rear CSE

Our box came with 2 fabric CSE. Labels shows HARTH0256.1 Halloween Rear CSE
Thank you. No record of this coming in or coming in on mondays pallet. I wonder if they don’t realize we have the CSE since when the retrofit project came around, we were missing a total of 15 pieces of fabric/frames which included Seasonal. I submitted a mysupport to be safe.

Thank you. No record of this coming in or coming in on mondays pallet. I wonder if they don’t realize we have the CSE since when the retrofit project came around, we were missing a total of 15 pieces of fabric/frames which included Seasonal. I submitted a mysupport to be safe.
Speaking of reordering missing fixtures. On the Halloween pallet that we finally got some of the bts pcs we needed for the spiral notebooks.

Speaking of reordering missing fixtures. On the Halloween pallet that we finally got some of the bts pcs we needed for the spiral notebooks.
I gave up on ordering anything for seasonal a long time ago. Typically by the time you receive it you no longer need it. Wish they could send stuff like that faster since they know it’s for seasonal

I love mySupport so much, their answer to me about the seasonal CSE was “Hi Team, We see that your store is not slatted to received Halloween Rear CSE” yet we just had our CSE replaced with fabric….

Back