MEGATHREAD Hang Me (The Softlines Thread)

And what about reserch ?.... I have 4 Empty spots (pog's) of slippers that looks terribles ... I guess one team member set them but forgot to generate the batch ... 1 month since the Last adjecency in sleepwear and still waiting... i am pretty sure all of them are in the back... if I wait they'll sudenly are going to show up but in the clearance area.... like the cheroke infants shoes that i was waiting for... !
Sooo anoying... please explain the steps in my device and pda.. tky

And what about reserch ?.... I have 4 Empty spots (pog's) of slippers that looks terribles ... I guess one team member set them but forgot to generate the batch ... 1 month since the Last adjecency in sleepwear and still waiting... i am pretty sure all of them are in the back... if I wait they'll sudenly are going to show up but in the clearance area.... like the cheroke infants shoes that i was waiting for... !
Sooo anoying... please explain the steps in my device and pda.. tky

Can you just use the PDA under "Item Search" to see if the slippers are in the BR? then ask the BR team member to pull them for you?

For research, on the my device, you click the little person on the corner and switch to research mode, then you scan the item and there's prompts on screen. I'm sorry lol.. Once again, I don't remember the actual prompts. It's one of those things that (for me, at least), is kinda self explanatory once you see it.

If you aren't sure something is out and only want to pull from the back what is there (without changing on hand counts) do it in standard (none) mode to generate an EXF batch instead. If it's in the back but unlocated it will just potentially cause problems if the counts change without bringing any product to the floor.
Scan tag -> Fill it(I think that's what it is now?) -> Type # on floor you see (0) and hit fill or whatever the button is -> Close batch when done == Hit top left icon with blue 1 next to it, hit close button.

An ETL said we are changing the way we do our jewelry. He said it would be a lot better/easier. Have any of you heard anything?

Yo, softlines, how come when I visit pretty much any Target, men's pants with waist 32 and below do not exist? There are places for them, but usually filled with 40x40.

Skinny guys need khakis, too!

Last edited:
Yo, softlines, how come when I visit pretty much any Target, men's pants with waist 32 and below do not exist? There are places for them, but usually filled with 40x40.

Skinny guys need khakis, too!

I know. We do carry some of the H26 slim fit khakis that start at 28x30. I wish Target carried polos for women and regular khakis: no low rise bootcut and skinny, TYVM. Have one table devoted to khakis and polos. Just one. I get multiple requests from guests for those and of course, scrubs. At least two people a day ask if we sell scrubs.

I know. We do carry some of the H26 slim fit khakis that start at 28x30. I wish Target carried polos for women and regular khakis: no low rise bootcut and skinny, TYVM. Have one table devoted to khakis and polos. Just one. I get multiple requests from guests for those and of course, scrubs. At least two people a day ask if we sell scrubs.

I just found out a month ago or so that there is a store just about 40 minutes from my store that sells scrubs. I almost passed out. I didn't realize some stores did care them. Lol.

And I get asked about women's khakis, long sleeve shirts (like the Hanes variety) for women, youth school uniforms, and men's pants in sizes we legitimately don't stock -- all the time . It somewhat defeating to always feel like we don't have the products people want.

I just found out a month ago or so that there is a store just about 40 minutes from my store that sells scrubs. I almost passed out. I didn't realize some stores did care them. Lol.

And I get asked about women's khakis, long sleeve shirts (like the Hanes variety) for women, youth school uniforms, and men's pants in sizes we legitimately don't stock -- all the time . It somewhat defeating to always feel like we don't have the products people want.

No way. My store needs to be one of them.

YES! The school uniforms. We carry boys' polos and khakis. But for girls? No polos after September and barely a khaki anything to be found. I guess girls don't grow or mess up their school uniforms during the school year. It is extremely frustrating. It's also well, stupid not to carry them at least through March or April. We just got in youth sized school uniforms last year. Hopefully, we'll have them again this year. Guests with teens seemed pretty pleased with the selection.

Can you send me a pic of what they look like?
I'm looking for the tags/dividers for z racks. They look like an average door knob sign, but I can't find them on SAP.

veHej6C.gif

My store is strugling with hours ... so the store looks bad... the early team members just do returns until 4, the closers just pick up the clothes in the floor and fold the tables... so we get lots of carts to be sorted...and the racks just looks well when the adjacencys are set... plus some team members that do not even tray to work... snif snif frustaiting!

My store is strugling with hours ... so the store looks bad... the early team members just do returns until 4, the closers just pick up the clothes in the floor and fold the tables... so we get lots of carts to be sorted...and the racks just looks well when the adjacencys are set... plus some team members that do not even tray to work... snif snif frustaiting!

Same at my store. The entire zone looks like horrible and we don't have enough tms to do the job.

We go through phases like that. Some Mondays, it looks like a bomb went off over the weekend, and it takes us awhile to recover.

From what I can tell, higher volume stores get sent the scrubs, or if a store is near a college with a well known medical program, in my experience. Said stores also get more back to college merch.

Back