Archived Hanger Bins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone else been having issues getting hanger bins in? We went two weeks without receiving them, got 2 on today's truck, and promptly filled both with the pile up of hangers and still have more we need to send back. Is there anyway of making sure they show up on our trucks?

@Dekaf

Check your counts. Yes, they have a DPCI number attached to them.
Also make sure that you are using the little white stickers on the outside of the hanger bins. They have your store number and a barcode printed on them. I had been told that is how we get replenished correctly.

We usually get at least two stacks (maybe a dozen or so bins? I've never counted) each time they are delivered. I've seen us running low, but never completely out.

Unfortunately our CAs have gotten very lazy about filling one bin up before asking us to pull another one down. It takes up valuable floor space in the back room when CAs leave an overflowing hanger bin sitting there and move on to the empty bin. That could be another reason the bins don't get sent back as quickly as they could. Backroom has enough on our plates. Close your own hanger bins, please.

Back in the day, stores were basically allocated so many per month. And if CA's didn't fill them or stuff them, DC's would not fulfill extra hanger bin orders.

If we ran out of them, I would resorted to reshop boxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back