Archived Hardship fund advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I have hit a small snag financially with some new medicines and a flat tire. I am already in the red a bit because of my cable bill. Hours are the main cause, and habit of eating at work rather than taking a lunch.
So basically I would need this money to get out of the red once I buy a new tire and the new mess. I can cover overage from cable by pawning a couple things.
Has anyone actually asked to apply for this and what advice would you give to help someone get approved?

Last edited:
I had to apply for it within the past 6 months.

Be honest. Speak with your HR (Or ETL), and inform them of the situation and your interest in the hardship fund. They'll give you a form to fill out, and be as descriptive as possible. Your STL may also talk with you in regards to this. They'll send out the documentation, and their recommendation on action. If you get approved, the funds (Up to $500) will either come as a separate check, or get direct-deposited to your account within a week or two.

Spot can help you on this! See hr without delay!

Team member Emergency Assistance Fund aka hardship fund.
Talk to your ETL HR about it. You have to fill out a form, your ETL HR has to fill out another form, and they are both sent to TMSC. A group of people reviews your application, and, if you apply, they will put up to $500 into your paycheck. The HR team actually CANT deny you the form. The ETL HR -CAN- decide to NOT recommend you, for whatever reason.
By the way, this is a serious fund meant to help team members in emergency situations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back