Archived has anyone received a test phishing email?

Status
Not open for further replies.
saw the email way back when but like things that don't concern you gloss over and move on. finally got one, and wow its bad.

its like a regular spam email came to your target email. sadly if you click, it'll just say "sorry this is fake, this is why"

forward it to integrity, yay this is why its fake!

I saw the "we're running this test" email but I haven't seen the test email yet.

But it would be a great time for real hackers to make a phishig attempt.

I got the test email. I failed lol. But now that I know to expect spam from corporate, I'm just gonna stop checking email haha.

I got one when I checked my email. "Your account has been locked due to inactivity, please click here to fix this" or something like that. I deleted it.

So far we've almost all gotten the test email in my store and it's been the same email to everyone.

I got one when I checked my email. "Your account has been locked due to inactivity, please click here to fix this" or something like that. I deleted it.

That's the one I got and I emailed Integrity about it but got no response. They're happy to tell you that you failed but they won't tell you that you passed once you have emailed them to alert them!

I forwarded it to Integrity and got an email back about ways of recognizing phishing attempts within about a minute.

I have worked for the umbrella corporation for 6 years and I've never used their email. I just don't that much of a shite to check it out. I honestly have no idea how I would even check it or if I even have an account.

I have worked for the umbrella corporation for 6 years and I've never used their email. I just don't that much of a shite to check it out. I honestly have no idea how I would even check it or if I even have an account.

You don't. And this "test" is reason #946,387 why I'm glad I don't have a Target e-mail.

I forwarded it to Integrity and got an email back about ways of recognizing phishing attempts within about a minute.
that's what happened to me. i've told more people with emails and they just ignored them. they didn't think it was those, and stl couldn't be bothered. though i was worried "did you open it"

if you're going to tell people to look out for fake ones, you can't say don't open suspicious if you don't have a "flag" option.

I received one saying that my Pcard was being canceled. Now I am just deleting most email I receive from people out side my store or district

I got the - account has been locked one too. I did not open it and asked people if they ever heard of account being locked..they said no, then I forwarded it..

I got another one today and did get the response back from integrity very quickly this time.
You'd have to be very computer illiterate to click on links in those emails...it's pretty obvious they're not from target.

I got another one today and did get the response back from integrity very quickly this time.
You'd have to be very computer illiterate to click on links in those emails...it's pretty obvious they're not from target.

You'd be suprised, I stoped one of my ETLs from clicking that link this morning.

Was it the one about changing your password? I got it today and sent it to integrity. I wasn't sure if it was real or not but I did yell at them in the email - telling them that I changed my password last week and why would target want me to change it so soon.
All I got back was the automated reply, so I'm still not sure if it was real or fake.

I do know a couple of people who try to open the links and then don't even understand the response they get so they delete it not knowing it was test phishing.

Yeah it was the password one. Target would never ask you to change your password in an e-mail like that.

Got the help desk one. I passed the test this time lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back