Archived Haunted Target

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haunted Target , I've worked at mutiple stores and I always find it amusing that stories have went around. Carts move , shelves fall.

Anyone else have team members that say that? Or feel that way....;)

The backroom TMs at my store are terrified to work before the store opens because of some little girl they keep seeing back there.

Lol, I believe in ghost and things like that but I would find it laughable. But then again I've never seen anything happen before at the store

We seem to have more than one ghost or spirit in our store. We have at least 2, and they are seen more as moving from the back of men's toward baby than anywhere else. Just the other day, we had a person working baby hardlines (that usually does not) get spooked when ice from her cup (which was on a smart cart, with lid tightly affixed, just on the carpet in men's) came sliding down aisle 013-14. I was about 20 feet from her on the racetrack facing men's when she yelled for me. I went over to her and there was some unmelted ice on the floor and she hadn't been out on the racetrack at all for about 5 minutes before that. Needless to say, she has no intention or desire to work baby hardlines anymore.

I convinced a girl in softlines that the weird noises in the backroom is the ghost of a flow team member who died of a heart attack while pushing bedding and now haunts the bedding section and the backroom since that's where they worked.

In reality the noises are a bunch of goddamn rats, which backroom has convinced other people that "there's one the size of a cat back there!"

Reactions: Cel
We have creaky pipes that rattle whenever someone flushes a toilet. I tell team members it's the souls of everyone at target swinging in the rafters until after our shifts. LOL. In reality our store is probably going to flood in the next year or so.

Last edited:
Overnight BR swears our toys stockroom is haunted.

We have people convinced my store is haunted to. Amazing that none of this stuff ever happens when any skeptics are present.

I can't remember how it started (never saw anything at my store), but I remember a STL we used to have thought we were built on top of a cemetery for whatever reason.

Ours is suppose to be haunted. A lot of people wont go into the back room at night without someone else with them.

I've never heard any such stories at my store. Probably a good thing because I would uncontrollably laugh in the face of whoever said it.

Is it sad that when you said D22, I immediately thought shower curtains? (That is what is in D22 at my store)
D22 is shower curtains in my store as well.
At my store, d22 is in kitchen.

D22 is the pillow aisle at my store

At my store, it's furniture. Either accent tables or barstools. Our shower curtains are in C8 and pillows are in D9.

I've never heard any such stories at my store. Probably a good thing because I would uncontrollably laugh in the face of whoever said it.

Our stores must be boring. :D

Years ago when we were overnight for 4th quarter ( I was working in the backroom) everyone else had gone on break. I was down an aisle backstocking and heard footsteps came out and there was no one back there. So, who knows. A couple months later the pog team was working overnight and they swore they heard someone running around on the roof.

I've had items pop off pegs, but I mostly chuck it up to over push, haha! o_O

We had a Backroom TL who passed away. A few of us have seen shadows out of corner of our eye.
There have been boxes falling of the shelves and cone to find out they were in the wrong aisles (he hated that).
The lights would randomly pop on in aisles at the other end of the backroom when no one down at that end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back