I'm Lost! Having a hard time understanding device

So... I’ve been working on the floor for about 3 weeks and am slowly learning as I go but this device is unlike anything I’ve ever used at my past retail jobs. I understand it has a purpose ankeeps thin ha organized but I’m having a hard time understanding the terminologies that are used and why/ how you do everything like:

- what is a batch?
-how do you know when you need to tie it to a POG?
Those are just some of my questions. I’ve asked at work before but I think they forget that it’s second nature to them and need to explain it in layman’s terms to new hires until they fully grasp how everything works and why you do it that way.
I feel like there should be classes for new hires that walks you through and quizzes you on typical daily tasks on the device before they throw you out there.

Is it tied to a POG
When you scan the item does it show the location(s) on the sales floor? No? Then it needs to be tied
Tie= click the green plus and add aisle and section.

A batch is a group of items that need to be pulled from locations in the backroom using the Move app.

Batches do not get tied to pogs. But you can create a batch from a pog to pull items for that location. A location is the aisle and section a pog is tied to. You can also store tie an item to an aisle and section if it does not have a pog associated with it.

Batches can also be made for fillgroups (bedding, bath, toys, chem, etc). These batches are called one for ones and are a big focus for the company right now.

Is it tied to a POG
When you scan the item does it show the location(s) on the sales floor? No? Then it needs to be tied
Tie= click the green plus and add aisle and section.
Don't....Just don’t please , you don’t want new people tieing and untieing stuff... @OP , please go to a leader for proper training..

Back