Archived Having your pic taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given how much personal info Target already has on their employees & the token attempt at safeguarding their privacy, it's totally unnecessary to demand a TM's photo when it has nothing to do with their job & they SHOULD honor a TM's request.
An instance where a photo would be needed? A passcard - short-term trial for a card that served as an ID (0n a lanyard), a swipeable timecard & TM discount card all rolled into one.
It was dropped because of initial/replacement costs & other factors.
If they want to post a TM's pic for recognition or other purposes, the TM has the right to refuse with or without a valid reason.

You are correct that it doesnt apply in this story but at the same time off stage areas are not only seen by team members. My ETL HR said the reason we hide last names is a horror story where someone applied so he could be brought back and look for information on a team member
Tell me there is more to this story. Normally I wouldn't hope so, but I fucking love r/LetsNotMeet.

I guess one of the only good things left about being a TPS is never having to worry about what I'm wearing to work, so photos don't really bother me.

Tell me there is more to this story. Normally I wouldn't hope so, but I fucking love r/LetsNotMeet.

I wish it was a cooler story. First interview sucked, told we will be in contact. Dude hangs around tmsc, starts reading the boards. Stares at our team trainer photos. Softlines tm recognizes him runs into ETL HR office. He gets a kind gtfo from our TPS and that was that.

I guess one of the only good things left about being a TPS is never having to worry about what I'm wearing to work, so photos don't really bother me.

Dis you?
c773570fa3582934716b24fd704da7f2.jpg

Some food for thought...

It's worth considering though, there's no threat to your privacy in this context. It's just uncomfortable. It's worth considering, but maybe analyze why it makes you uncomfortable, and if your concerns are based in logic, or emotion. Since it's likely an emotional reaction, it would be a good time to deal with those emotions. Don't blame the trigger, be more worried about your response to the trigger, because that's the actual problem.

I have OCD, anxiety, and a bunch of other stuff. Seeing my picture is a definite anxiety trigger. My emotional response to the trigger comes from chemicals and my brain. These things are not something people can just ignore or deal with. Mental/Emotional issues should be treated with the same respect as "Physical" ones.

It physically pains me to see my picture. Removing a tigger makes work better for everyone. My team knows I hate my picture taken and they respect me enough to not do it.

I have OCD, anxiety, and a bunch of other stuff. Seeing my picture is a definite anxiety trigger. My emotional response to the trigger comes from chemicals and my brain. These things are not something people can just ignore or deal with. Mental/Emotional issues should be treated with the same respect as "Physical" ones.

It physically pains me to see my picture. Removing a tigger makes work better for everyone. My team knows I hate my picture taken and they respect me enough to not do it.

annoyed.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back