Archived Having your pic taken

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well this thread left the tracks at about 200 mph. And, I'm enjoying the ride!

giphy.gif

@Signkitty & @Kaitii, you both have the right to be comfortable in your work/off-stage area.
Talk to your ETL-HR, be firm & consistent.
I was the bitch in college that flipped her fucking lid when my ssn was on my school id instead of my student number. Pre 9/11 nobody thought about these things, but I was raised better than that.

I hope when you approach your tls again they do the right thing. Besides there are tons of tms who would happily pose for their innane pictures without making you miserable.

One of my nephews was applying for his first credit card a few years out of school only to find he had a wrecked history.
Seems his dad (my sister's ex) had used his SS to open a bunch of accounts, max them out & never pay on them.
Took the kid a couple of years to follow up with credit bureaus & police reports to get things straightened out.
Some people have found out their very young children's SS numbers had been compromised when trying to set up college savings accounts & the like.
Many times they were stolen from medical files.

One of my nephews was applying for his first credit card a few years out of school only to find he had a wrecked history.
Seems his dad (my sister's ex) had used his SS to open a bunch of accounts, max them out & never pay on them.
Took the kid a couple of years to follow up with credit bureaus & police reports to get things straightened out.
Some people have found out their very young children's SS numbers had been compromised when trying to set up college savings accounts & the like.
Many times they were stolen from medical files.
Military brat. Your military id as a dependant has not only your own but the ssn of your "sponsor" so I've been taught to covet that number and protect it with my life. More and more as the days go by.

@Signkitty & @Kaitii, you both have the right to be comfortable in your work/off-stage area.
Talk to your ETL-HR, be firm & consistent.
I managed to corner the ETL HR this time and told him to take it down. He agreed and apologised for putting it up and we went on our way. Already better than the HR ladies who shrugged it off. It has been a couple days, and I haven't checked if it was removed or not. Hopefully it is though. He's a new ETL here (guess he worked here years back though) so idk how much I should hold my breath.

Check it later to see if it's been removed.
If not, rinse & repeat with an increase in testiness.

I was already pretty testy the first time, its gonna be a good game of just how testy can I get

I believe in me too, I think he'll be so thrown off that I fight like an actual cat that I can get in some good hits.
Scratch his fucking corneas, that way he can't see.

Still got room in the walk in? Might need to fit my ETL-SF too

Lol, we used to have an ETL that was always taking pictures of the team. The worst picture she got of me was while I was sorting strays in guest service. She came out of nowhere and snapped a picture of me at this like slanted, low, unflattering angle. It's still hanging in TSC. Gives me a good laugh.

Ours is the one hanging over the water fountain near the public bathrooms. Its supposed to show how we volunteer in the community but new ETLs weren't told about it and the ones that do know forgot so its sets as a silent reminder of all those who have quit, left etc. Its at least 3 yrs old.

Second shelf up, right side ready & waiting :cool:
Got enough degreaser?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back