Archived health and well being rewards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be sure if you have the benefits, to go to bewellattarget.com and complete your assessment to receive your gift cards. I just finished mine and it's available until 12/31/2013.
I hadn't heard anything about it at work, but received emails reminding me.

Thought you might like a reminder too.

Have a nice day

I don't think it's gift cards this year. Isn't it lower premium or more money in your account or something along those lines?

Thanks for the reminder! Better make sure I did it.

I just went there and there's no mention of gift cards. Only that I had the extra moneys added to my HSA account. I liked how it asks you how you're feeling today and I clicked on the okay face. They needed a I'm feeling okay for being on the 6th day of 6 in a row button:wacko:

^yeh, it just adds the money to my HSA this year - no giftcard.
Is it true that next year spot won't be making any contribution to the HSA/HRA accts?

I've heard that next year you have to earn the contribution that spot is going to make. It will be based on taking the health assesment both yourself and spouse if they are on your plan. You have to both take it to earn an X amount of money. You can also earn an X amount money for entering in your health metrics or attending the health screening at your store. It's all the same stuff as of now so it won't be too difficult.

I was offered the gift cards for doing the assessment for myself and spouse. Already received two $25 gift cards earlier this year. Awaiting two more. We'll see. I did get an email reminding me to finish.

what happens if you participate in the biometric screening and then realize you didn't remember to enroll in benefits?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back