Archived Health eNotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeye58

Hasta Ba Rista, Baby!
I'm sure many of you have already gotten this:
Optum sent out a little flyer about Health eNotes. It includes health 'opportunities' to enhance your health care. Example: medications you're taking, questions to ask your doctor about labwork, using resources, ways to save on your meds, etc.
It also says "when your doctor can be identified, Optum will send a copy of these suggestions to them" but "ultimately, you & your doctor can decide if the health opportunities suggested are right for you."
Identifying your doctor is listed as one of the "healthy actions" for earning account dollars this year.
Is it just me or does this seem a little invasive? Sending your doc suggestions for your care?
What happens if you choose not to follow their 'suggestions'? Will your hours be cut (further)?
Could coachings result if you decided against a particular treatment?

Let us send notes to your doctor so we can make it clear just how we want them to handle your health care if they want to stay in network.

I don't think so.

Optum sent out a little flyer about Health eNotes. It includes health 'opportunities' to enhance your health care. Example: medications you're taking, questions to ask your doctor about labwork, using resources, ways to save on your meds, etc.
It also says "when your doctor can be identified, Optum will send a copy of these suggestions to them" but "ultimately, you & your doctor can decide if the health opportunities suggested are right for you."
Identifying your doctor is listed as one of the "healthy actions" for earning account dollars this year.
Is it just me or does this seem a little invasive? Sending your doc suggestions for your care?
What happens if you choose not to follow their 'suggestions'? Will your hours be cut (further)?

Target was so incompetent & then secretive when it came to the credit card security breach, I certainly wouldn't trust them with any personal information that I didn't have to turn over.

We don't want Target wasting their time & money trying to invade our medical privacy - we want Target to start figuring out how to give us a bigger paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back