Archived Hearth & Hand shelf part number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anybody have the part number for the Hearth & Hand shelves? I need to order more but when I type in the number that’s on the shelf to order it, the shelf doesn’t show up. I guess it’s not the right number? Not sure. I need 2 more though. Anybody know?

I used Fuse a couple weeks ago during he Heyday build out and the H&H project was still on there. Ask your pmt to check fuse and try to order it

I used Fuse a couple weeks ago during he Heyday build out and the H&H project was still on there. Ask your pmt to check fuse and try to order it

Are the PMT and ETL the only one with access to fuse? I would love to order stuff from there (as a signing tm) if it means getting things faster.

Are the PMT and ETL the only one with access to fuse? I would love to order stuff from there (as a signing tm) if it means getting things faster.

Yeah only PMT and ETL Remodels. It’s not like a parts catalog though, the parts search and order functions are only available once a project is selected. That’s why I mentioned to see if the project is still open. A request for parts is audited by an actual human at HQ who typically leans toward declining orders with out reasonable cause. However, if the project is open and the part number is listed on the “plans” tab then that part number can be plugged in to SAP to order it. Fuse is only used to rush order parts.

If I remember right, the name for the shelf didn’t contain the actual word “shelf”. If I remember I’ll try to find it on Fuse tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back