Archived Hello all!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all, I've been with Targeg for about 9 months now. I'm a SrTL (GSTL) & I started right when we were about to go into the 4th quarter so I was just kinda pushed into this position. I still feel like I don't know as much as I would like. Everyday it seems like I am learning something new. I really enjoy the job most of the times, except for when it comes to getting REDcards. I've tried everything I can to motivate the team members but I guess I'm just not doing it right.. But I found this site and it's really been helpful. If anyone can give some advice on redcards, etc, I would really appreciate it. Thanks guys!

Welcome! There are quite a few active GSTL's and GSA's on the forum, so it's crawling with information on conversion!

At my store, we like to really make sure guests understand the benefits and win them over that way. Emphasizing the fact that "The debit card you're swiping right now could get you 5% off and increase Target's donations to local schools; You just have to request a Target another debit card through target" is what saves us.

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back