Archived Hello and hopefully starting soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone! I'm not an official Target employee yet, but I have an interview on Friday for a 4 am flow team member position. Does anyone have any pointers or know what they'll ask during the interview? I've also heard that they make you take some sort of math test? That makes me a little nervous actually...

Welcome to our forums. I'm a 10+ year veteran & don't recall much of my interview or math test if there was one. Good luck with your interview. If you have questions about flow or any other questions don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome! There isn't really a "math test" but you have to take a questionnaire that all employees take, it's a Retail Associate Selector (RAS) questionnaire and it asks pretty simple questions and a lot of it is the same questions asked in different formats..

Welcome! There isn't really a "math test" but you have to take a questionnaire that all employees take, it's a Retail Associate Selector (RAS) questionnaire and it asks pretty simple questions and a lot of it is the same questions asked in different formats..

Yes, the same question 20 times over worded differently. Those are a joy..

For a TL position you have a small section of basic math (Algebra, a little geometry, etc), but I found it very easy. There is also an onscreen calculator available for your use during the test. I wouldn't say it's anything to worry about.

km, please delete this as it's proprietary info & this site has had legal wranglings with corp over this very thing.

All you need to know about the questions you're asked for interviews is it's a basic interview setup where they ask you situational questions. Now, you could make up some baloney to feed them as long as it makes sense (I do all the time) because how often do people really run into the situation they ask you about? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back