Archived Hello everyone, just found this place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got upset at constantly getting a 404 on target.com's eHR page and decided to randomly google the issue, and here I am! I've always wanted a way to talk to team members from all across the country.

Welcome! It may depend on your ie version. Log in at the store first. You can try targetpayandbenefits.com has a back door to ehr.

Welcome! It may depend on your ie version. Log in at the store first. You can try targetpayandbenefits.com has a back door to ehr.

I want to thank you for this. For the past 2 days whenever I tried to get on to Target.com to get my cc payment info it would tell me that it needed cookies enabled. Cookies were enabled! Could not get in to see my paycheck this am as it wouldn't even let me on the above. Tried going thru payandbenefits and was able to not only get into ehr to see my paystub but could scroll down to get into manage my redcard. Thanks so much for this. I was getting extremely frustrated!

I want to thank you for this. For the past 2 days whenever I tried to get on to Target.com to get my cc payment info it would tell me that it needed cookies enabled. Cookies were enabled! Could not get in to see my paycheck this am as it wouldn't even let me on the above. Tried going thru payandbenefits and was able to not only get into ehr to see my paystub but could scroll down to get into manage my redcard. Thanks so much for this. I was getting extremely frustrated!

Glad to help! Spot did an upgrade mobile app, so you manage your redcard on your mobile device. Really cool!

Welcome to the forum, glad you found us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back