Archived Hello Everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lleppert

Electronics Team Member
I have orientation wednesday and I just want to make sure I bring everything I need. The lady who called was losing her voice and I couldn't hear her too well but I also didn't want to be rude. She said wear red and khaki and bring two forms of ID but I couldn't hear much else. Is there anything else I might need that anyone can think of? Thanks in advance. :this:

Hi :)

I have an orientation on Thursday or Sunday. All we have to do is wear red and khaki and bring two forms of ID, that is it.

Okay, thank you. Do we need direct deposit information?

You can set up Direct Deposit on your own at the eHR computer. Your orientator should talk to you about it, if not ask when they ask if anyone has any questions.

Welcome to the forum!

greetings and salutations.
Wear comfortable shoes.

Anyone have any advice for working in the electronics department? I'm practically studying the guide lol

Search our forums & do electronics champion training. Also, read cnet news or usatoday about latest gadgets.

Forgive my ignorance but what is electronics champion training? Sorry my orientation is tonight so I don't know anything yet lol Thank for the advice btw :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back