Archived Hello from the Midwest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRguy

Wavin around the backroom
Hello everyone,

I've recently come across this forum and looks like there are a lot of good people on here.

Anyways, here is a little information about myself.

I recently left Target after working for them for 8 years as a team member. I left on very good terms and I'm moving on to bigger and better things. I started out working as a Food Avenue team member and then worked as a cashier, cart attendant, salesfloor, planogram, and I spent the last three years working as a 4am backroom and 4am pfresh team member. Out of all the positions I held, 4am backroom and pfresh is where it's at at least for me anyways. The positions I held weren't difficult but I flourished as a backroom and pfresh team member. The positions I least enjoyed were cashier, cart attendant, and salesfloor. I do miss working with the backroom and pfresh team.

Overall, I enjoyed my time with Target. I made good friends and I am really appreciative and thankful of Target's 401k and pension system. I definitely learned a lot about retail and a few things about working with others and a few things about life in general. Even though I left the company I want to stay current with what is going on hence why I am here.

That's a little about myself and I look forward to be posting on here.

Sincerely,

BRguy

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Thank you for the warm welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back