Archived Hello! New recruit to the flo team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well just wanted to say hello to everyone! First day is monday 4am, any tips!? Haha, Hope to meet alot of friendly people here!

I just broke a forum rule already D:!? no (...) haha need to edit it.

I fixed your title ;)

Welcome to the board.

Don't be late, because the alarms come up and down at certain times so you will be SOL. Make sure you get some sleep because FLOW (assuming that is your position) is an fast paced job and you can't really "slack" much on it!

I fixed your title ;)

Welcome to the board.

Don't be late, because the alarms come up and down at certain times so you will be SOL. Make sure you get some sleep because FLOW (assuming that is your position) is an fast paced job and you can't really "slack" much on it!

So, you have alarms that think for themselves and there's not a supervisor with a code to override it?

The more I hear about Target the more I think even if they do offer me a job, I might should still be looking elsewhere.

Southern, don't let everyones negative attitude get in the way of your decision. Forums offer a place for people to come and anonymously vent, so that is what happens. There are some expert venters here. Target is JUST like any other job. You take the bad with the good. You can make it as bad as you want to. Let your performance do the talking and you'll have a blast.

The Flow team is a combination of truck unload and stocking team. The truck unload is a fast paced, exciting process beginning at 4am, and after it is finished, you will most likely spend the rest of your day unpacking the boxes and stocking shelves in various areas of the store.

I recommend really good shoes and (if you have any problems with your knees) knee pads.

I got some pretty fluffy Etnies i wear, Maybe go get some pads for the bottom of the shoes so i can stay extra cumfy,Need to go get some mechanic gloves too, I use to work at UPS and man was i screwed if i didnt wear gloves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back