Archived Hello TMs!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished orientation a couple of days ago, and I start first thing Monday morning! Like, literally first thing(early morning flow). This was the first website I found when I was trying to see what to expect at orientation, and you guys are so awesome I think I am going to stay! I haven't even started working yet and I'm still so excited! One thing that is kind of a bummer though is that for one, the job is seasonal, which I guess isn't too bad because they said there is a good chance I can stay on post seasonal if I do well, and two I really wish I had more hours. Currently I only have a 16 hour week + orientation, so 20 hrs.

Anyways, yeah. Things are great. Going to stop by my store tomorrow or Sunday so I can figure out where TMs park their bikes, and maybe get a tour of the store because for some reason I don't have one on my schedule. One of the ETL's(?) at my store said it was kind of strange, but none of the other flow members at the same orientation had them either. AAAAH so exited!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome fellow cyclist. Only one other TM at my store rode his bike to work then he transferred two months after I started.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back