Archived Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squidward

I'm just a cashier
Just had my first day today as a cashier. Way easier and less awful as I thought it would be, though I can already tell Red Cards are going to be a pain in my ass. I found this place about a week ago when I first got offered the job, nice to see there are other people to discuss/complain about things with.

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Greetings Squidward. Don't let the Red Cards worry you. I find you will get a few people occasionally asking for one without you even bringing it up. But I always throw in "Are you paying for this with your Red Card" to all my non "usual" customers and this tends to covers my butt. Some GSTL's and GSA's may wan't a little more out of you depending on your store. Just remember to be polite to the GSTLs and GSAs and take care of them (come back from break on time and take lunch as soon as they ask, etc) and they will typically take care of you and stay off your back. Just remember they have as much or even more pressure then even the cashiers to get the cards. This has been my experience thus far. Just remember every store is different. I am really enjoying myself so far as well.

Dooms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back