Archived Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazerKitty

Former Beauty Queen
Hi there, group!
I've been lurking for a week or so, reading everything I can. I was initially searching for Target hiring process information and then stumbled across this sweet gem of a site. I do love forums and all the various information and perspectives that come with them.
Anyhoo, I am a new hire and about to have my orientation. I have learned so much from this site and am so grateful! Way better than the reddit.
I am hired as Hardlines and pretty excited about it, even after everything I've read about Target all over the internet.
I have a Bachelors degree, have worked in varuious jobs/career sectors since FOREVER! But took a much needed break after my last job left me in seriously bad mental shape. I was a little "miffed" at the $9.00/hr job offer. But, oh well, I'm excited to start and at least bring something home to my family.

So, thanks, for this community and great resource! I look foreword to seeking a million questions!!

Thanks!!
So, I've been compiling a list of questions to ask at (after) orientation. Are there any questions you seasoned folks would recommend I ask?

Last edited:
Or better yet, what should I not ask and just learn on my own? I also have a list to ask whoever is training me. I hate, hate, hate a learning curve. It's not me, but the way I was raised (lol). I just want to know what I'm supposed to do so I can very quickly be very good at it.

Welcome! You will get a trainer to help you with spot stuff. You can search our threads for answers too.

Is this (Target) place always run like a circus, or is it just my store?

Also, thanks again for the welcome and all the information.

Is this (Target) place always run like a circus, or is it just my store?

Also, thanks again for the welcome and all the information.

Spot makes sure that about 20% of its stores run at optimal conditions with management who are at or above par.
Which leaves you probably at one of the other 80%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back