Archived Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nikki from the Ga perimiter location. I have been a cashier with Target. For almost a year come 07/01 of last year and really enjoyed working with and for target even wirh my disabilities . Unfortunately i was recently let go about a week ago without any explanation then again i haven't checked my mail today (The store has cut most people of color that work the frontline) since upper management visit last month but thats just my observation.
Cant wait to walk in next month and see what the registers will look like as far as the 🌈 of cashiers target currently employ in the perimeter mall area
If its one thing the military life has taught me is to be a team player grin and walk away with a come back plan. So target lets get ready to play ball.
I have yet to visit other targets in the area as of yet. But will do so just to use the restroom and see how many registers are open and how many of the cashiers are individuals of color in certain neighborhoods (Ashford Dunwoody, Buckhead ) ect.
Have a great day 😀

Im looking for headquarters email or number ive searched the threads and have yet to run across any information.

Im looking for headquarters email or number ive searched the threads and have yet to run across any information.
We are not official spot site.

Brian Cornell
Chairman and CEO
Target Corp
1000 Nicollet mall
Minneapolis, MN 55403

If it's an work ethics issue, you need talk to your hr or stl
You would of been told why to you were term by upper mgt. you need to have documentation of all events to fight spot on unemployment.

Last edited:
Hi Nikki from the Ga perimiter location. I have been a cashier with Target. For almost a year come 07/01 of last year and really enjoyed working with and for target even wirh my disabilities . Unfortunately i was recently let go about a week ago without any explanation then again i haven't checked my mail today (The store has cut most people of color that work the frontline) since upper management visit last month but thats just my observation.
Cant wait to walk in next month and see what the registers will look like as far as the 🌈 of cashiers target currently employ in the perimeter mall area
If its one thing the military life has taught me is to be a team player grin and walk away with a come back plan. So target lets get ready to play ball.
I have yet to visit other targets in the area as of yet. But will do so just to use the restroom and see how many registers are open and how many of the cashiers are individuals of color in certain neighborhoods (Ashford Dunwoody, Buckhead ) ect.
Have a great day 😀
Did you find another job?
Cause that’s what you should focus on, not hanging out in restrooms at Target...😃

Thanks for the information. My issue is not work ethics or anything like that i dont think...unless you change the work schedule mid week and not inform anyone then fire them for not being aware of it. I was told i was being let go for no call no show. I have a brain injury which causes memory issues however i have gadgets and old school day planner that helps me with that and it has not hendered me from working. Target was made aware of my memory issues upon hiring me along with a statement from my doctor. In other words if i meet you today if i don't make a note of something about you i wont rememver you next week. However my task at target is now imprinted and i no longer need a day planner unless my duties change. But anyway thank you so very much for the information. I feel much better now that ive vented. ;-). Ill keep you updated.

TM

Trust me hanging out in targets restroom is not some place i would "hang out' in. However my soon to be husband works at target as a IT tech. So if i meet him for dinner or lunch and need to use the restroom.... You Better Trust that this girl here will run you down to use the restroom. However thanks for your much unneeded comments. Word of advice if you haven't anything postive to say to or towards me please dont waste what little brain cells you have responding to me. I wont use this form to go back and fourth with you. However please feel free to email me any more comments you may have that are negative better yet look me up on fb.

@Nickt It sounds like you have a valid ADA complaint.

Check out this thread and talk to the HR ETL (or whatever they are called now).
If you have a TBI, they have to make a reasonable accommodation for you.
This sounds like another case of them trying to squeeze out someone who isn't 'flexible' enough to meet 'their' needs.
They can get fucking over it.
People with disabilities have rights.
Check out this thread.

MODERATED - AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA) - https://www.thebreakroom.org/threads/americans-with-disabilities-act-ada.21717/

If you have any questions about the ADA ask them there.

Did you find another job?
Cause that’s what you should focus on, not hanging out in restrooms at Target...😃

Lets get something clear I was not in the restroom. To be honest its been occasions when ive worked well into my brake time going into none compliance. Becacuse i was the only cashier. However thanks for your much needed Eddie Murphy comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back