Archived Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been with Target for about three months and stumbled across this the other day! My main work centers are service desk and cash office but I dabble in hardlines, cashiering, and photo lab. Any advice on how to move up and advance? I'm interested in becoming a GSTL eventually.

I've talked to my supervisor about training more in softlines and hardlines because all I really know how to do in hardlines is set ad and reshop. I also come in about two times a week when I'm not scheduled to work when people call in and some GSTLs have told me that I'm usually the first one they call. Thanks for the advice!

I've talked to my supervisor about training more in softlines and hardlines because all I really know how to do in hardlines is set ad and reshop. I also come in about two times a week when I'm not scheduled to work when people call in and some GSTLs have told me that I'm usually the first one they call. Thanks for the advice!

Doing the ad is a great thing! Keep being the I can do person! More hours for you! Also, you learn about the new stuff at spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back