Hello!

Hey everyone, I'm new, just finished orientation and my first full shift is next week. I am going to be in fulfillment. Any advice?

A5FD5C11-44B5-4C3F-8072-264C78021F8B.jpeg

Hi! Welcome! Ask questions when you have them, your trainer, a veteran TM or your TL should be able to answer them and get you started out right. Wear comfortable shoes and socks because you will be doing a lot of walking. Wear your Target colors and name badge, if you don’t have a name badge you can get a temporary one from HR. Arrive at work a few minutes early so you have time to get a locker and put your things away before you punch in. Bringing a lunch and snacks for your breaks will make your day more pleasant, after walking all day pulling orders it’s nice to just sit down and rest on your break instead of doing more walking looking for snacks to buy and standing in line to pay for them (and it will save you money,too). Do your best, follow Spot’s rules (especially those regarding your TM discount), avoid your store’s drama as much as possible, and you should be fine. Good luck!

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Welcome!

As far as advice, this is going to sound crazy, but don't argue with the sales floor staff when they tell you where something is.

Welcome!

As far as advice, this is going to sound crazy, but don't argue with the sales floor staff when they tell you where something is.

A) Don't argue with them.

B) Don't trust them. Ask veteran fulfillment TMs when the salesfloor inevitably leads you astray.

Back