Archived Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! I've been reading through the forums for a little while now, but just yesterday was given a job offer for Target after completing my interviews! So I figured I'd start getting more involved in the forums and introduce myself here. I start orientation next Friday, and will mainly be in Hardlines, with training for Electronics (Position was already filled but I had mentioned that I knew my way around technology like the back of my hand)!

It will be my first retail job, I'm a little nervous but excited to get started! Any quick tips would definitely be appreciated!

Just have common sense and you'll do great. Nothing we do is that hard to learn, but you do need common sense to know how to handle the variety of situations that arise with guests and other stuff. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask your trainer or one of your team leads. We're always here to help too, but things differ from store to store. So take what we say with a grain of salt and make sure you're doing things the way your store wants them done. Welcome to the team!

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to The Break Room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back