Archived Help! My position is going away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been doing both for 3 and half years at a b volume and currently starting to train all my district let me know what you want to know. Funny thing is I am training a few etls logs since now we report to them.

they are merging in my store too but also talking about moving us TLs around .. currently a presentation tl.. hoping to switch to salesfloor

I'm applying for APTL since I do have a Law Enforcement background. Any one know about the interview questions, other than...."Tell me about a time...." Yawn......

Not really constructive but probably what I'd go for atm

2jJK3CB.gif

so my store is losting an exec but they said they have till september to get everyone in place and they arent firing people. so what will they do in stores that are losing 6 tls? thats insane

Yes, we are losing 6 Team Leads. Sucks, because most of our TL's are very good. Some long time TM's are a waste of oxygen.

Yes, we are losing 6 Team Leads. Sucks, because most of our TL's are very good. Some long time TM's are a waste of oxygen.

as a newly promoted team leader, i can't even imagine. it makes me even more scared for my job. which really sucks because i'm a really great leader, and work my ass off every day. it's crazy to me that i work my ass off, am still scared for my job.

as a newly promoted team leader, i can't even imagine. it makes me even more scared for my job. which really sucks because i'm a really great leader, and work my ass off every day. it's crazy to me that i work my ass off, am still scared for my job.

But Spot likes it that way.
You will be skittish and easily controlled.
No matter what they throw at you, it will be done because you are good at your job but most of all you are afraid.

These positions merged at my store along time ago. But it never fails that the team lead spends way more time with the presentation team than the do with the price accuracy team. They are usually pretty much on their own.

These positions merged at my store along time ago. But it never fails that the team lead spends way more time with the presentation team than the do with the price accuracy team. They are usually pretty much on their own.

What org chart is your store? I remember seeing something on here a while back (AE12 or 13?) about org chart 1 stores merging the positions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back