Help with TIPP

Does anyone know the tipp number for the little sticker hang tabs that fix broken gum/jerky/etc packages?
No one seems to know and doing a search for sticky hang tabs doesn't work. :(

There are 2 different types. I forgot the names too.
One is square shape & other one is upside down j shaped. Fs, mule or red, can you help find the correct name?

Formina Sage

Probably still better than you at the stacker
Staff member
Administrator
I'll look tomorrow.

The Mule

Jack Of All Workcenters
Do a search for "Hang Tabs". There are three different types depending on your needs and I believe they come in packs of 1,000.

do a tipp search for "adhesive hang", 2 options should comes up the normal looking ones that come in a pack of 1000, and the j hook ones.

mrknownothing

purveyor of things
I don't know what they're called, but I wish my store had them. I hate when I'm zoning the lanes and I find like 20 MP Fruit Snacks/Slim Jims/Jack Link's Sasquatch Big Sticks/whatever that were ripped off the peg hooks so I can't hang them back up.

Does anyone know the tipp number for the little sticker hang tabs that fix broken gum/jerky/etc packages?
No one seems to know and doing a search for sticky hang tabs doesn't work. :(
We have a guy who runs backroom logistics who orders them. I've asked him several times what the title to look them up under but its a mystery.

I found a bunch of those with the item number but was too lazy to write it down, sorry. Did you still need the number?