Archived Help with TIPP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the tipp number for the little sticker hang tabs that fix broken gum/jerky/etc packages?
No one seems to know and doing a search for sticky hang tabs doesn't work. :(

There are 2 different types. I forgot the names too.
One is square shape & other one is upside down j shaped. Fs, mule or red, can you help find the correct name?

I'll look tomorrow.

Do a search for "Hang Tabs". There are three different types depending on your needs and I believe they come in packs of 1,000.

do a tipp search for "adhesive hang", 2 options should comes up the normal looking ones that come in a pack of 1000, and the j hook ones.

I don't know what they're called, but I wish my store had them. I hate when I'm zoning the lanes and I find like 20 MP Fruit Snacks/Slim Jims/Jack Link's Sasquatch Big Sticks/whatever that were ripped off the peg hooks so I can't hang them back up.

Does anyone know the tipp number for the little sticker hang tabs that fix broken gum/jerky/etc packages?
No one seems to know and doing a search for sticky hang tabs doesn't work. :(

We have a guy who runs backroom logistics who orders them. I've asked him several times what the title to look them up under but its a mystery.

I found a bunch of those with the item number but was too lazy to write it down, sorry. Did you still need the number?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back