Archived Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys so soon I have my training for cashier.. It's at 8 and that's when they open.. My question is I'm going to be there before 8:00 because I don't wanna be late and they said there's an employee door is it a gray one?

Stores have different team member entrances. If you aren't sure where to go then stay at the entrance doors. They have to open the doors for guests to come in to shop....and you can enter at that time. Don't worry about being there when the store opens.....they'll forgive you and show you what door to use for your next pre-opening report time.....the door that they show you is probably the same door to use after the store closes and the front doors are locked.

Good luck! Don't be overwhelmed by all the things that you have to learn....we've all been there.....and we've made it through.
My only advice to you......don't be afraid to ask questions....even if you have to ask the same question 101 times to the same person. In general, it is much easier to prevent a problem than it is to fix it. Don't worry.....they can fix everything!

Depends on the store design. My store has entrances on both sides of the front of the store and the TM entrance is a grey door right in the center (directly under the Target sign).

Thanks you guys I feel little more relaxed. So do you know if they open the doors right at 8:00 or a little before 8?

They usually open our doors at 8....no earlier.
People are often in the parking lot waiting to get in so opening before 8 means guests will come in.

Thanks for the feedback guys I'm a little nervous but I'll figure it out and try to stay calm :)

Depends on the store design. My store has entrances on both sides of the front of the store and the TM entrance is a grey door right in the center (directly under the Target sign).

My store used to have this, with a nice intercom. Then someone had the bright idea to turn it into an emergency only exit. Now we use one of the entrance doors because they all have a buzzer. One side sounds different from the other so people know what door to go to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back