Archived Here We Go, Into The Shit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL @ the holi daze...

Too warm for sweaters here - it's in the 70's!

And here we go...

Well that wasn't so bad. Coulda used one more person but it was 'aight.

Just gimme your money beeyotches!

And add a GM truck.. I survived. Home now unwinding and sleep should follow soon.

For real. Got off at 1am last night, and have to be back at work in half an hour. So I'll be doing Black Friday on like, 4-5 hours of sleep. I have no idea how I'm going to survive today.

I can't believe how people will stand in line for 30 minutes to get a fucking popcorn. Stupidios!

Regarding the Hanukkah shirt, one team member was so excited to find out he wasn't the only Jewish tm in the store. One guest approached me and in a very cheery voice asked me how my holiday was. I told her that I had a very nice Thanksgiving, how was hers? It didn't dawn on me until later that she thought it was actually Hanukkah and was asking about that. Another guest saw it and wanted to know if I had bought it at Target. I said no. She said that's really unfortunate because "I would be all over that shirt if I could buy it here". Nobody else noticed it or said anything about it.

I'm back there in a few more hours. I'm curious to see how today goes. And I'm not happy about the fact that I have to zone soft lines tonight.

Last edited:
I can't believe Spot gave them another TV.

I can't believe Spot gave them another TV.

I don't believe that's what the reporter said. He claimed Target was willing to take it back. I'm assuming the guests y got a refund because they went ahead and tried to find the same tv someplace else where, I assume, they would have to buy one again. The picture showed a TM helping put the tv in the car, so I guess it's possible that we contributed to the damage. I think that store did the appropriate thing, although I do agree that shoppers need to be more aware of what their cars can actually handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back