Archived Hey there!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I just got hired as a Perishable Assistant . I start my training next week at various stores!

I transferred as a market team member and managed to get a p.a position, so I'm stoked because I basically did the p.a job duties at my old store.

I've been with target for two years. Started as Cart Attendant moved to flow/backroom then hardlines and market.

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to the Break Room.

Welcome to The Break Room! There are plenty of PAs and CTLs here who can answer any questions you may have.

Hey ther, I was just asked the other day if I wanted a perishable assistant position. I looked around and I guess it comes with a dollar increase which is kool. However I'm wondering if I should try to get a few more raises before I jump into the position. I only make 7.5 right now and if I'm going to be stuck in the position for a while with more responsibilites than just another T.M, I want to make sure I'm not cutting myself short. Should I accept and w

Should I accept and wait for raises as a PA or search for nickles and dimes then lock it down witht he dollar in Pfresh.

Waiting around is good and all to try and bump up how much of a raise you earn. But remember, whenever you finally do get that raise, a PA position may not be available. Can go for it now and work hard and get the raise as a PA. If you go for it now, you're at least making more money while you wait for a raise. Just jumped from HL to PA myself. Haven't started yet, but looking forward to having more responsibility and moving up a little bit.

I would bring it up,but it is pretty much only a dollar more. From my previous store, our p.a's were making only a dollar more.

I'm not exactly sure what paygrade it is.

Also let me know how your first few weeks ago for P.A.
Looking forward to starting my training monday.

I believe I was told PA is paygrade N09.

Start my training the first week of September for PA. Know the basics of what the job is, but still need to learn the finer details

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back