Archived Hey what’s up hellooo

Status
Not open for further replies.

SaltedCaramel

SBUX Shift Supervisor
Hey you guys! I’m new here, but unlike the salt topping, I am not seasonal ;) cx I’ve been at Target for almost two years. A barista there for almost a year. It’s nice to see so many people going through what I went through on sales floor after modernization. And special things I now go thru having transferred to SBUX lol It’s been fun working in different departments but the bux is something else. I’m an unofficial AST and it’s been a learning experience to say the least. It’s tough but I like it :)

I would have traded our chorizo egg bites for menus with all sizes if I had the chance lol

I wonder how many people are actually...seriously mad you don't have a cafe with popcorn and icees...it seems our guests would turn into the walking dead if they entered and saw a Starbucks...I wouldn't mind the smell of regular coffee beans throughout the front but I'm betting I'm just gonna smell a lot of ingredients instead if and probably when that happens. -_- I loved coffee aisles when I was young. Sighhhhh

original.gif

Welcome-Aboard-Devid-Tennant-On-Doctor-Who.gif

Thanks you guys! @EchoFoxtrot I’m not sure. I detest cafe and whenever someone comes in asking if we have soft drinks or pretzels I’ll give them a confused look, but then explain we took over and cafe was demolished. I had one woman do that with her friend but her friend knew better and when she saw my face she laughed in “See I told you so” lol

I had someone ask for four puppuccinos today and I had to grit my teeth, do it, say thank you and smile but I was dying inside. It feels like we’re always running out of heavy cream and I don’t even get to charge them for all the whip lol but oh well I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back