Archived hey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guest Attendant

Former Target Team Member
I'm back. I actually found this site when I did a google search and came accross this reslutt

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/i...aMvegv7ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20110607125016AAL20bR

I kept the same name just made a under score and some capitals. Given I'm no longer with Target might as well keep my last position.

Still at Winco Foods. though I'm looking to get on somewhere else as its just not working for me here, but I'm sticking for now as I need the money.

Welcome back, GA, & good luck with your job search. Hope you find something that fits your needs & uses your talents best. :)

Welcome to the site Guest_Attendant! And yes good luck with the job search!

Thank you. I learned from the past and like I said I'm just gonna suck it up. The early morning hours are not really the problem its my non English speaking manager. She gets really upset with me if I don;t do things her way.

One of the places I'm looking to join is a Regional chain owned by Kroger and it will help with their remodel. The store was built in 1982 and its last remodel was in 1999. The store is really dated. Another place would be Walmart but my dream job would be Costco.

I found the site the same way. Great to see you.

Yup thats how I found it on the Yahoo! Answers thing as well! Thank goodness for that being the first thing on my google search of "where did thebreakroom.org go?"

LOL :D

Yup thats how I found it on the Yahoo! Answers thing as well! Thank goodness for that being the first thing on my google search of "where did thebreakroom.org go?"

LOL :D

pretty much this lol.

and welcome back fellow ex-cart attendant :cool:

So today was my first day at my new job. (I already put my two weeks in at winco) and I really like this job. Next week they are starting a much needed remodel so my job is to move fixtures, shelves, product around the store. Their last remodel was in 1999 and they normally do remodels every 10 years so its much needed. The store opened in 1982 so this should transform it real well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back