Archived Hi everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

target tps

Assets Protection
Hello to everyone. First time I am posting. I worked at Target in 2004 till 2009 working sales floor, cashier, guest service, cart attendant and assets protection as a tps. I reapplied at Target and was given a job offer for tps part-time. I'm just waiting for the drug test and background check to clear and I will be starting sooner than I expected. The target I will be working I have never worked before but it should be fun. I will most likely be starting in two weeks to get ready for black Friday and the holidays.

Thanks everyone. Feels good to be back. Left target the first time on good terms. I came back because I missed it and I might be planning to do something more with target now that I have my degree. Hoping for the best!

Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome back! Glad to see some people are truly excited for Target and working long term.

Yeah for me in my first run at target it went well for me. I have seen a lot of people talking trash on target but I met a lot of good people at all the targets I worked at.

Go for ETL or something later :D

Wb to Spot and welcome to the break room :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back