Archived Hi, I'm new to Target!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I interviewed last week with Target for a seasonal position with the hopes that they keep me on permanent. I will be working in the snack bar and Starbucks. Anyways I was wondering if anyone can give me some information about the pay schedule. If my first day is Nov 3rd, when should I receive my first check? I look forward to reading post in this forums and learning from them.

Thanks

First, welcome!

To your pay question, it's an every other week thing, Fridays to be specific. The 4th of November is the next pay day, but pay is cut off on the Monday of pay week (at noon). So your first paycheck will be on the 18th and will cover everything from the 3rd through 14th.

It actually depends on which half of the country you live in. Half of the country gets paid on the 18th and the other half gets paid on the 25th. Your orientation leader will be able to tell you for sure. You should also get your scannable discount card with your first paycheck. They will give you a handwritten one at orientation.
Oh and welcome!

It actually depends on which half of the country you live in. Half of the country gets paid on the 18th and the other half gets paid on the 25th. Your orientation leader will be able to tell you for sure. You should also get your scannable discount card with your first paycheck. They will give you a handwritten one at orientation.
Oh and welcome!

I stand corrected

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back