Archived Hi :) New tech...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to say hi to everyone :)

I'm a Certified Pharmacy Technician and I'm very excited to have been hired at Target.
Compared to CVS, Rite Aid, etc, Target's pharmacy seems great. I'm really really enjoying it so far, my co-workers are great and although there is a LOT to learn and you have to be able to catch on fast, it seems like it'll be a great place to work.
These boards are great, I'm glad to have found them!
See ya around!

Welcome! You'll definitely enjoy target pharmacy. Especially during the transition to RedRX. I'm sure you'll find our ClearRX Prescription bottles to be quite ahead of the competition ;D

Welcome! You'll definitely enjoy target pharmacy. Especially during the transition to RedRX. I'm sure you'll find our ClearRX Prescription bottles to be quite ahead of the competition ;D

Any idea when that actually is going to happen? Of course, I'm just starting to get the hang of PDX...

Any idea when that actually is going to happen? Of course, I'm just starting to get the hang of PDX...

Stores are slowly beginning to transition to the new RedRX system from the (clearly) outdated PDX. I'll be posting more about it as my store is beginning the transition soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back