Archived Hi! Plus a couple of questions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been reading this site for a while and finally created an account. I've been working as a hardlines team member at Target since December. Overall I like it and it hasn't been too horrible. I was in high school, and wanted to work around 12-15 hours a week. Well starting around March they began giving me around 20-25 mostly all on the weekends and it was impossible to keep up with it and my school work. I began asking for less hours and by the time they got around to fixing the amount of hours I was getting it was the end of May and now school's out and I'm getting around 4-8 a week. I signed up to take a cashier shift this Sunday, but I wasn't sure if minors were allowed to take shifts off of the swap shift board? Also, how do other hardlines team members deal with tasks such as zoning? I get so incredibly bored especially on slow days and the shift never seems to end. One last question, with the new MyTime I've heard of people being able to check their schedules and such at home. How do you do that?

Greetings and salutations.
Welcome to The Break Room.

Welcome to The Break Room! Picking up shifts from the swap board shouldn't be an issue as long as they're within the hours you're allowed to work as a minor. Check out our Hardlines guide in the Guides section for info on zoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back