Archived Hi there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone, I am a new hire at Target and I am working under the Pfresh as a Sales floor person. I am so glad that there is a site like this because it's quite helpful for a newbie like me. I finished my first day of work not too long ago and man oh man that was a quite rough. I tried to stay positive though. I had quite a few accidents. I'm surprised they didn't let me go... first I dropped a box full of green bell peppers (almost on my trainer) as I was pushing the cart out the double doors. They touched the floor so we had to throw all of it away. Then when I was stocking alcoholic beverages I pushed the cart which I wasn't suppose to do and one of the boxes fell causing the wine in it to break. I can only hope that my next day will be better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Greetings and salutations.

In general it's a good idea to leave out your IRL name.
Spot keeps a close eye on this place and isn't always very happy about the content.
Staying anonymous allows you to rant as you need to without there being blow back at work.

Hope you don't mind but I took it out for you.
Kind of intrusive but I didn't know how long it would be till you were back.

Last edited:
I understand, and I should have mentioned it but I didn't mention my real name. Thank you for the look out.

Greetings and salutations.

In general it's a good idea to leave out your IRL name.
Spot keeps a close eye on this place and isn't always very happy about the content.
Staying anonymous allows you to rant as you need to without there being blow back at work.

Hope you don't mind but I took it out for you.
Kind of intrusive but I didn't know how long it would be till you were back.

Oh, OK.
That's what I get for assuming.
I tend to be a bit of a mother hen, sorry about that.

Welcome to The Break Room! Your first day of P-Fresh training may have been rough, but I'll bet you learned a few valuable lessons from it. Here's to smoother sailing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back