Archived Hi!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!

First off, I'd like to say thanks! I found this site while doing google searches during my interview process for an outside hire ETL. I've learned a lot about what everyone "thinks" an ETL does as well as what (mostly) an ETL actually DOES do. I've been intrigued, and I'd be lying if I said not in some instances worried. But it's great to have this resource. I've checked this board pretty regularly for the last 2 weeks, officially relegating myself to "lurker" and I really hate the creepy term so I figured I had to at least say HI!

Secondly, I want to assure everyone on here that not all ETL's are fresh out of college, with no experience at all, no kids, and great looking! (Well, I'm pretty gorgeous, so I guess 2 out of 3, right? B) ) But seriously, I'm coming into this with 15 years experience in running my own business inside 2 large corporations. I'm excited and eager to get started and learn the Target Ropes. I hope I can be the ETL that I hear a few of you proclaim that they feel lucky to have. I know that's my goal, and from my past life experiences I believe I can make that happen.

Onwards and upwards, and hope to add some insight on some of these posts in the near future!

Word.

Greetings and salutations.

Nice to hear that you'll be one of the good ones.
don't let them put you in the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back