• Thread starter CrimsonRaven712
  • Start date
  • Replies 4
  • Views 666
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CrimsonRaven712

New member to the forum and new Target TM. I just had my orientation this week and I start early morning back room training next week. I'm a little nervous cause I don't know what to expect. Honestly one of my biggest worries is trying to figure out how to use the electronic lockers, the orientation person showed us but she did it super fast.

Hoping that I learn how to do things quickly and going through the forums had kinda given me some insight on what to expect.

Welcome to The Break Room! If you have questions about anything, we can almost certainly provide you with an answer. We have experts in every workcenter who are willing to help out. Also, feel free to peruse our guides and wiki, as well as the Similar Threads at the bottom and the search bar.

It can be a bit overwhelming at first because you're taking in a lot of information all at once. But remember: the only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask. Don't be afraid to ask your trainer, TL, or ETL if you need help.

Lockers - just hit the C key at the bottom left to clear it. Punch in four numbers that you'll remember, then hit the key button on the bottom right.

Best of luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back