Archived Hi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i have called the target integrity hotline and filed a report with them since i am being bullied and herassed by my stl and my etl who is my temporary hr person but i feel like that when my stl finds out that i did this he get ever more stricter with me and i don't want to lost my job but now i am scared that he may fire me over me filing this report any advice to deal with my stl and my elt from this point on?

Sorry to hear you are in this position.
In a perfect world they wouldn't be able to fire you but we all know how imperfect Spot works.
You haven't given us much information to work with in terms of where you stand so all I can say is write everything down in detail.
Make sure you have as much information as possible.
Take care of yourself and don't let them make you crazy.

there is not much to say but my stl and my etl for hard lines are just harassing me on everything i do and every move i take and every place i walk or ever stand. Even if i am standing at the electronics counter and my target mobile person comes over they will pull me off to the side and yell at me for talking to the target mobile person when every other electronic person in my store does the same thing and they don't get yelled at for it i also have two witness that can vouch for me that i am not doing anything wrong and that my stl and etl for hard lines who is my temporary hr manager are just singling me out and harassing and bullying me and only me no one else in my store.

okay when you are ready to chat let me know and we can talk

being honest here, they are trying to get you to quit, idk the reason why they are bullying you, but that is there tactic.

i had an ETL and a TL treat another TM like that until he quit, they even told me that was their plan (not lying about that, they actually did tell me that was their plan).

but through it all, stay strong, show them your the bigger person then they are, dont let them make you feel down, no one who works for spot will get paid enough to be treated like that.

So they are singling you out and being unfair to you because you were talking to Target Mobile instead of doing the probably 5 carts of reshop, sales planners, CIHYFS, zoning, cleaning, anything else? And it's unfair because "all the other electronics team members do it"?

So let me get this straight...they want you to do your job. You probably are not doing it. They are speaking to you about it, and you called the hotline to report them for being unfair?

Good luck with that.

It is kind of important that you make sure you are performing all of your duties completely and thoroughly (no matter how anybody else might be doing their job).
In fact you are going to want to be going above and beyond just to make sure they are harassing you for no legitimate reason.
If they are actually yelling at you I would record it using your cell phone, unless you work for Chef Ramsey that's not cool.
And as I said, document everything.

If i am going to get re shop from guest service and i see a guest coming in the door i stop were i am standing and say can i help you find something i am not like some people that are at my store where they just ignore the guest that walk in the door. I ask each and every guest that comes to the electronic area at my store if i can help them find something even if that means showing them something that is in like the home improvement area.

no it not just because of of that one inceident my stl has threatended me with termination as well even before that. They get on me when i take time to help guest that may not be looking for something in my area i help any guest that is looking for anything. And yes they are just singling me out. When other electronics team members stand at the electronics counter and target mobile comes over and stands next to the other team members and the STL and ETLS see it they don't do anything about it and they are not doing reshop or looking for guest like i do.

this started back in February and i am now just calling the hotline. and i have to witnesses that can account for my stl and the etl that are harassing me and bulling me.

Thanks for every ones help i now know what i am going to do so thank you tall all of you for the advice this has really helped me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back