Hidden Call button Codes

Spot plans to replace all of the Indymes call buttons with homemade wifi ones by the end of this year.

I've looked through a lot of the workbench and here but can't find some of the more hidden ones. I'm just looking for the 3-digit button codes to trigger them.

I'm looking for these weirder undocumented ones like "Fast Service needed in Order Pickup"
Or " Fast Service needed in the Bottle Room"
I heard about one that was "All Flexible Fulfillment trained team members are needed for additional assistance in Flexible Fulfillment."
Or "Attention LOD, immediate service needed at the Pharmacy" (not the clinic this one is different)
Or the THIS IS YOUR GIFTCARD REPLENISHMENT REMINDER

Does anyone have any of these call button codes?

EDIT: yes i've seen the mega list thats on TBR / Pastebin.

Last edited:
They started this in our store with naturally not bothering to tell anyone.

On the floor I believe the first Indymes (or whatever they are called now) only goes the person assigned to that department.

I did notice the second ones seemed to go to everyone on the floor.

They started this in our store with naturally not bothering to tell anyone.
yeah they’re trying to phase them out hard and fast. Indyme hardware is expensive and a vendor.

New ones use wifi and are homemade and cheap to replace 🤷‍♀️

Trying to get some recordings of the audios while i can.

Bottle room is one of the weird undocumented ones

My biggest pet peeve with this isn't that everyone gets it, but that it uses the same sound as the fire aisle. Both important, but very different levels of importance.
........ how often is there merch / carts in your fire isle???

In my 3 years (granted usually only weekends unless its Q4) I've not ONCE seen an alert go off.

It was a concept that never made it thru.

I programmed one of the ones in my store that was sitting in the old TL office area to say "fast service needed in meat".

It was awkward because they then actually put that call button on the floor in meat.

There was also the "TESTING ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE FIVE FOUR THREE TWO ONE" that would happen sometimes and nobody knew why.

........ how often is there merch / carts in your fire isle???

In my 3 years (granted usually only weekends unless its Q4) I've not ONCE seen an alert go off.
Occasionally ship from store or a custodian will leave something that sets it off. Usually it goes off for ghosts though.

Or what about the old ones?
They are up now but not all are on
Afaik, stores usually have one vendor that does all of that.

With your Indyme box being removed already, i assume they pre wired them.

The Service Hubs are all PoE so legit they just need to be plugged into a PoE switch and it connects to the network

I just found out in my store when a guest ask for assistance at the Service Hub it rings the NEAREST Mydevice.

I thought it would go the the MyDevice assigned to that department then to all other MyDevices regardless of the department.

I just found out in my store when a guest ask for assistance at the Service Hub it rings the NEAREST Mydevice.

I thought it would go the the MyDevice assigned to that department then to all other MyDevices regardless of the department.
Nearest would be very very very difficult to pull off tbh.

You sure? I’m pretty confident it goes to who ever is signed into the dept first. then everyone.

Back