Sales Floor Call button recordings

So who signs in and why is it not automated on the network to just sign in automatically?
If I’m not mistaken Service Hubs require a leader to sign in. I don’t think it accepts TM credentials. I relogged into most of the ones at my store again but I remember not being able to sign into them when I was a TM.

A normal TM can restart them in order to change the area they are in but I don’t think you can do anything if it’s logged out.

If I’m not mistaken Service Hubs require a leader to sign in. I don’t think it accepts TM credentials. I relogged into most of the ones at my store again but I remember not being able to sign into them when I was a TM.

A normal TM can restart them in order to change the area they are in but I don’t think you can do anything if it’s logged out.
You're correct. TMs cannot login to a service hub. Idk why they need to be authenticated considering it needs to be on the target network to function.

You're correct. TMs cannot login to a service hub. Idk why they need to be authenticated considering it needs to be on the target network to function.
I think it’s to have someone set the correct department. There could be 2 Service Hubs in softlines, and a TM might mark them as softlines when they could get marked shoes or accessories.
The nightmare of running to either softlines service hub in 60 seconds.

Back