Archived Hihi folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcellow

No and that’s final
Hi, I've been meaning to join this forum for quite a while now but I couldn't confirm my email before so I just lurked in the shadows.

I started working at Target as a hardlines seasonal hire around mid-November last year and I suppose I've been kept on (I'm still on the schedule and already received my first review).

A little bit about me: I am a furry, love anime/videogames, art, fitness, film and music.

I'll be posting often so looking forward to interacting with you all. ;)

Note: I use they/them pronouns.

Last edited:
Greetings and salutations.

Welcome to The Break Room.

DID SOMEBODY SAY FURRY WEEB

I'm not alone anymore,,, , bless

So does your store do p well with using your preferred pronouns? I made an attempt with mine using they/them (generfluid, any pronouns are usually ok but for work they/them is most comfortable) and it was a train wreck basically.

what up tho

DID SOMEBODY SAY FURRY WEEB

I'm not alone anymore,,, , bless

So does your store do p well with using your preferred pronouns? I made an attempt with mine using they/them (generfluid, any pronouns are usually ok but for work they/them is most comfortable) and it was a train wreck basically.

what up tho

Hiiiiiiiii!
YESSSS I GOT A WOLF FURSONA. :p

No one except my best friend (who works with me and have known outside of work) knows because that's a can of worms I'm afraid to open (also lowkey Youtuber) so I just grin and bear the misgendering and being called sir. :(

I figure it would be a trainwreck as well. And people gossip alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back