Archived Hired as SFS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! I was just hired as a ship from store employee. I've never worked in retail and my orientation is in two weeks so I have a lot of time to be anxious(but excited) to start my new job. I'm wondering what to expect at orientation and wondering what to expect my first week as a SFS employee. SFS seems like a sweet gig so I'm just making sure I don't get my hopes up with that thought process.

Welcome to Target and welcome to The Break Room.

If that profile photo is a real photo of you, I STRONGLY suggest you change it ASAP. Target does not approve of this site, and we generally try to stay anonymous around here.

Welcome! SFS is a sweet gig, but there is a steep learning curve for new hires.

Orientation will be mostly paperwork and training videos with new hires for all departments (not just SFS).

So my first day of training is tomorrow. I don't exactly know what to expect, but I'm sure i'll nail it. :cool:

So my first day of training is tomorrow. I don't exactly know what to expect, but I'm sure i'll nail it. :cool:

Being organized, have an eye for a needle in a hay stack, add a dash of detective work all while hustling - you will do just fine. But at first learn the process, once you have that down pat, everything else gets easier. Knowing your stores floor/backroom maps and truck process will help you on the detective side of the job.. This will make sense once you start doing the job..

Good luck.. :cool:

Being organized, have an eye for a needle in a hay stack, add a dash of detective work all while hustling - you will do just fine. But at first learn the process, once you have that down pat, everything else gets easier. Knowing your stores floor/backroom maps and truck process will help you on the detective side of the job.. This will make sense once you start doing the job..

Good luck.. :cool:
This^^^ Also ask questions if you are unsure about anything. I know it sounds obvious, but don't ever feel like a "bother". It's so you can know your job well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back