Archived Hiring Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know the typical time frame for the etl hiring process? I had my first phone and face to face interview the week of the 9th, two weeks ago. I followed up with my recruiter last week. I was informed I'd be contacted when results came in by weeks end. Its Tuesday still no word, and I dont want to be a pest.

Spot is pretty on point when it comes to following up with people on positions. They may have a lot of applicants and ETL interviews are usually conducted by the higher-ups who already have a busy schedule. Give it time, you will hear from them. Perhaps wait another week and maybe give them a follow up call.

Exactly what snake54 said.. It takes sometime do to the scheduling the series of interviews you have to go through for ETL. WE just hired an ETL in my district that took over a month for her to get through all the interviews. Give it time, if you don't hear by Thursday, i'd follow-up with your recruiter again.

From my first interview until I was given an offer it took 6-8 weeks, but I knew when my next interview was a day after the previous interview. Here was my process: Phone interview with corporate HR, phone interview with Group HR, one-on-one with STL, one-on-one with DTL, and then a one-on-one with VP of the group. Two days after the VP interview I was given an offer.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back